Tuesday 23 February 2010

Game Adiction


I think it is possible to be addicted to games if it's the perfect game for you. Like last year when i had my 360, I bought two games. Naruto Rise Of A Ninja and Naruto The Broken Bond. Rise of a ninja was the first game and the broken bond was the second one. Luckily I bought both games on the weekends. Those games was like my life. I one time played so much that I fell asleep with the game on and the controller in my hand. I'm so happy that the 360 didnt over heat and mess up. I eventually beat both games but since then i've leaned to be more careful with video games. in south Korea kids get addicted to games worse than kids in america do. the have to go to rehab and talk to concellors about it. pretty sad if you think about it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Takrem Harris © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner